The Six Different Mindanao Regions
The six different Mindanao regions are:
* Zamboanga Peninsula (Reg 9) with regional center at Pagadian City has 5 LGUs. They are Isabela City, Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, and Zamboanga Sibugay.
* Northern Mindanao (Reg 10) with regional center at Cagayan de Oro City has 7 LGUs. They are Bukidnon, Cagayan de Oro City, Camiguin, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Misamis Occidental, and Misamis Oriental.
* Davao Region (Reg 11) with regional center at
has 5 LGUs. They are Compostela Valley, Davao City, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
* SOCCSKSARGEN (Reg 12) with regional center at Koronadal City has 6 LGUs. They are Cotabato, Cotabato City, General Santos City, Sarangani, South Cotabato, and Sultan Kudarat.
* Caraga (Reg 13) with regional center at Butuan City has 6 LGUs. They are Agusan del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Butuan City, Dinagat Islands, Surigao del Norte, and Surigao del Sur.
* Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) with regional center at Cotabato City has 5 LGUs. They are Basilan (excluding Isabela City), Lanao del Sur, Maguindanao, Sulu, and Tawi-tawi.
To learn more about the different Mindanao regions, please click here.