The Regions of the Island of Luzon
The 8 Regions of Luzon are:
* The National Capital Region (NCR) with regional centers at Manila and Quezon City has 17 Local Government Units or LGUs. They are
Las Pinas City
, Makati City, Malabon City, Mandaluyong City, Manila, Marikina City,
, Navotas City, Paranaque City, Pasay City, Pasig City, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan City, Taguig City, and Valuenzuela City.
* Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) with regional center at Baguio City has 7 LGUs. They are Abra, Apayao, Baguio City, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga, and Mountain Province.
* Ilocos Region (Reg 1) with regional center at San Fernando City, La Union has 5 LGUs. They are Dagupan City, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union, and Pangasinan.
* Cagayan Valley (Reg 2) with regional center at Tuguegarao City has 6 LGUs. They are Batanes, Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, and Santiago City.
* Central Luzon (Reg 3) with regional center at San Fernando City, Pampanga has 9 LGUs. They are Angeles City, Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo City, Pampanga, Tarlac, and Zambales.
* CALABARZON (Reg 4-A) with regional center at Calamba City has 6 LGUs. They are Batangas, Cavite, Laguna, Lucena City, Quezon, and Rizal.
* MIMAROPA (Reg 4-B) with regional center at Calapan City has 6 LGUs. They are Marinduque, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Palawan, Puerto Princesa City, and Romblon.
* Bicol Region (Reg 5) with regional center at Legazpi City has 7 LGUs. They are Albay, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, Masbate, Naga City, and Sorsogon.